Grades 1 - 7 Admissions 2016-2017
- First-time prospective parents are required to attend an admissions tour. Applications are given at the end of the tour. Parent tours are conducted on Mondays and Thursdays from September through January and can be scheduled by contacting the Admissions Office. The school does not supply applications via fax, email, U.S. mail or the school’s website.
- The application fee is $225. The application fee for families applying from abroad is $250. This fee is nonrefundable.
- A picture of your family must be included with the application.
- Completed applications must include the applicant’s most recent report cards, standardized test scores, teacher recommendations and baptismal certificate. The Admissions Committee will not review an applicant’s admissions file unless all required documents have been submitted.
- The deadline for submitting completed applications is Tuesday, January 10, 2017. All applications must be submitted in hard copy. Applications will not be accepted after the January 10, 2017 deadline. Faxed or emailed applications will not be accepted.
- All applicants to Grades 1 -7 will be tested on Friday, January 27, 2017 from 12:30 p.m.–3:00 p.m.
- Admissions notification for Grades 1-7 will be mailed the week of February 6, 2017.
- Parents of applicants must register their child by the date indicated on the acceptance letter. The nonrefundable registration fees must be paid at the time of registration. If registration is not completed by that date, the child’s seat will be forfeited.
- Acceptance to the school cannot be deferred to Wait List status.
- Admission to Saint Ignatius Loyola School is highly selective, however priority is given to:
a. Siblings of current Saint Ignatius Loyola School students
b. Families who have been registered parishioners of the Church of St. Ignatius Loyola for three years and who are active, contributing members.