Kindergarten Admissions 2016-2017
- Prospective parents who already have a child enrolled in Saint Ignatius Loyola School are required to attend the Mandatory Sibling Admissions Information Meeting on Monday, September 19, 2016 at 8:45 a.m. in McKinnon Hall. Applications will be distributed at the end of the meeting.
- First-time prospective parents are required to attend a parent only admissions tour. Applications are given at the end of the tour. Tours are conducted on Mondays and Thursdays from September through December and can be scheduled by contacting the Admissions Office. The school does not supply applications via fax, email, U.S. mail or the school’s website.
- The application fee for Kindergarten is $225. The application fee for families applying from abroad is $250. This fee is nonrefundable.
- A picture of your family must be included in the application.
- The final date for submitting applications is Wednesday, January 4, 2017.
- All applicants to Saint Ignatius Loyola School’s Kindergarten will be tested in January. Parents will be contacted by the Admissions Office with the date and time of their child’s test.
- Completed applications must include the applicant’s most recent report cards, standardized test scores, teacher recommendations and baptismal certificate. The Admissions Committee will not review an applicant’s admissions file unless all required documents have been submitted.
- Kindergarten admissions notifications will be mailed the week of January 23, 2017.
- Parents of applicants must register their child by the date indicated on the acceptance letter. The nonrefundable registration fees must be paid at the time of registration. If registration is not completed by that date, the child’s seat will be forfeited.
- Acceptance to the school cannot be deferred to Wait List status.
- Admission to Saint Ignatius Loyola School is highly selective, however priority is given to:
a. Siblings of current Saint Ignatius Loyola School students;
b. Families who have been registered parishioners of the Church of St. Ignatius Loyola for three years and who are active, contributing members;
c. Current students of St. Ignatius Loyola Day Nursery.