Admissions Tours, Policies, and Deadlines: PreK-3 through Kindergarten
- Monday, September 26, 2022
- Thursday, September 29
- Monday, October 3
- Thursday, October 6
- Thursday, October 13
- Monday, October 17
- Monday, October 24
- Thursday, December 1
- Thursday, December 8
- PreK-3 applicants must turn 3 by December 21, 2023. Please note, students must be toilet trained.
- PreK-4 applicants must turn 4 by December 21, 2023.
- Kindergarten applicants must turn 5 by December 21, 2023.
- Your child's baptismal certificate (if applicable).
- Your child’s most up to date immunization record. It is important to note, Saint Ignatius Loyola School requires all students to be fully immunized. There are no medical exemptions.
- One family photograph.
- A check made payable to Saint Ignatius Loyola School for the non-refundable application fee. The application fee is $235 for families applying from within the United States, and $335 for families applying from abroad.
5. Kindergarten applicants must provide one current teacher recommendation. (Teacher Recommendation Forms).
6. The final date for submitting an application is Wednesday, December 14, 2022. All applications must be submitted in hard copy either by mail or by hand delivery to the Upper Campus located at 48 East 84th Street, New York, NY 10028. Applications will not be accepted after the deadline.
7. All applicants to the PreK-3, PreK-4, and Kindergarten programs will be assessed in January.
Friday, January 6th – Lower Campus
Monday, January 9th – Upper Campus
Tuesday, January 10th – Upper Campus
Wednesday, January 11th – Upper Campus
8. PreK-3, PreK-4, and Kindergarten admissions notifications will be emailed the week of January 23, 2023.