PreK-3 through Kindergarten Admissions Policy
2021–2022 School Year
1. First-time prospective parents are required to attend a parent only admissions tour. Applications are given at the end of the tour. Tours are conducted September through December and can be scheduled by contacting the Admissions Office. The school does not supply applications via fax, email, U.S. mail or the school’s website.
2. The application fee for PreK-3 through Kindergarten is $235. The application fee for families applying from abroad is $335. This fee is nonrefundable.
3. In addition to the application fee, all completed applications must include the applicant’s current teacher recommendation (if applying to Kindergarten), baptismal certificate (if the child is baptized), most up to date immunization record and a family photo. The Admissions Committee will not review an applicant’s admissions file unless all required documents have been submitted.
4. The final date for submitting applications is Thursday, December 16, 2021. All applications must be submitted in hard copy. Applications will not be accepted after the deadline.
5. All applicants to Saint Ignatius Loyola School’s PreK-3, PreK-4 and Kindergarten will be assessed in January. Parents will be contacted by the Admissions Office with the date and time of their child’s assessment appointment.
6. All prospective parents are expected to participate in a meet and greet with members of the administration during their child’s assessment appointment.
7. PreK-3, PreK-4 and Kindergarten admissions notifications will be emailed the week of January 24, 2022.
8. Parents of applicants must register their child by the date indicated on the acceptance letter. The nonrefundable registration fees must be paid at the time of registration. If registration is not completed by that date, the child’s seat will be forfeited.
9. Acceptance to the school cannot be deferred to Wait List status.