Admissions Policy: Grades 1 through 7
- Your child's baptismal certificate (if applicable).
- Your child’s most up to date immunization record. It is important to note, Saint Ignatius Loyola School requires all students to be fully immunized. There are no medical exemptions.
- One photograph of your family.
- A current report card and report cards from the past two years, including teacher comments.
- Standardized test scores (if applicable).
- One current teacher recommendation. (Find recommendation form in Admissions Form).
- A check made payable to Saint Ignatius Loyola School for the application fee. The application fee is $235 for families applying from within the United States and $335 for families applying from abroad. The application fee is nonrefundable.
4. The final date for submitting applications is Friday, January 21, 2022. All applications must be submitted in hard copy either by mail or by hand delivery to the Upper Campus located at 48 East 84th Street, New York, NY 10028. Applications will not be accepted after the deadline.
5. All applicants to Grades 1 -7 will be assessed on Friday, January 28, 2022, at 8:45 a.m. This appointment may be virtual or in-person depending on the COVID-19 guidelines required by the Archdiocese of New York.
6. Admissions notification for Grades 1-7 will be emailed the week of February 7, 2022.
7. Parents of applicants must register their child by the date indicated on the acceptance letter. The nonrefundable registration fees must be paid at the time of registration. If registration is not completed by that date, the child’s seat will be forfeited. Acceptance to the school cannot be deferred to the waitlist.