Tuition & Fees
Tuition Policy for the 2020-2021 School Year:
1. Enrollment in Smart Tuition is mandatory.
2. Tuition and fee payments must always be up to date.
3. In order to receive the Catholic tuition rate, the student must be baptized Roman Catholic.
4. The Building Fund Fee will be deducted from your Smart Tuition account in February, 2021 to hold your child's seat for the 2021-2022 school year.
5. All outstanding tuition and fees for the 2020 - 2021 school year must be paid in full by June 2021.
6. Your child’s seat for the 2021-2022 may be forfeited in the event that your tuition obligations are not fulfilled by June 2021.
Tuition and Fees for the 2020-2021 School Year are as follows:
|$9,975*||Catholic Family per child (includes book/start up supplies) $997.50 per month (ten month payment plan) (Students in Grades 1 – 8)|
Non-Catholic Family per child (includes books/start up supplies) $1,271.00 per month (ten month payment plan)
(Students in Grades 1 – 8)
|$10,645*||Catholic Kindergarten rate (includes books/start up supplies) $1,064.50 per month (ten month payment plan)|
|$13,355*||Non-Catholic Kindergarten rate $1,335.50 per month (ten month payment plan)|
|$1,400**||Building Fund Fee annually per child (K-7)|
Technology Fee (K-8)
COVID-19 PPE Fee (K-8)
|$235||Application Fee (K-7)|
|$335||Application Fee for those applying from abroad (K-7)|
|$50||Returned Check Fee|
|$275||Kindergarten Activity Fee|
After-School Tier Family Rate:
|$60||Late pick-up will be charged beginning at 5:50 p.m.|
*Books and start up supplies are incorporated in the tuition.
**Re-registration and building maintenance fees are included in the Building Fund Fee.
Request of records during an admissions inquiry to new schools for all students in Grades K-8 is as follows:
- $25 per request (up to 3)
- $30 for each additional request (above 3)
- $50 after deadline date (for high school admissions only)