Tuition & Fees
1. Enrollment in Smart Tuition is mandatory.
2. In order to receive the Catholic tuition rate, your child(ren) must be a baptized Roman Catholic.
3. Tuition and fee payments must always be up to date.
4. Report cards may be withheld by the Administration in any given quarter if there is an outstanding balance.
5. The Building Fund Fee must be paid in full by Friday, February 15, 2019 in order to hold your child’s seat for the 2019–2020 school year.
6. All tuition and fees for the 2018 - 2019 school year must be paid in full by Friday, June 7, 2019 or your child’s seat will be forfeited for the coming school year.
Tuition and Fees for the 2018-2019 School Year are as follows:
|$9,308||Catholic Family per child (includes book/start up supplies) $930.80 per month (ten month payment plan) (Students in Grades 1 – 8)|
|$11,861||Non-Catholic Family per child (includes books/start up supplies) $1,186.10 per month (ten month payment plan) (Students in Grades 1 – 8)|
|$9,937||Catholic Kindergarten rate (includes books/start up supplies) $993.70 per month (ten month payment plan)|
|$12,464||Non-Catholic Kindergarten rate $1,246.40 per month (ten month payment plan)|
|$1,400||Building Fund Fee annually per child**|
|$275||Technology Fee (K-8)|
|$225||Application Fee (K-8)|
|$300||Application Fee for those applying from abroad (K-8)|
|$50||Returned Check Fee|
|$250||Kindergarten Activity Fee|
|$1,250||Yearly Lunch Program|
|$5||Transportation Card Replacement Fee|
After-School Tier Family Rate:
|$900||Each Additional sibling after 2|
|$60||Late pick-up will be charged beginning at 5:50 p.m.|
*Book fee and start up supplies are incorporated in the tuition.
**Re-registration and building maintenance fees are included in the Building Fund Fee.
Request of records during an admissions inquiry to new schools for all students in Grades K-8 is as follows:
- $25 per request (up to 3)
- $30 for each additional request (above 3)
- $50 after deadline date (for high school admissions only)